We were in a rush, either walking or in a car. I was able to observe it nonetheless.
It wasn't actually the very end of the rainbow, more like towards the end but close up. The actual end disappeared into some plants. We must have been in a rush because I was desperately trying to get the other people I was with to look at it but they were arguing about something. By the time I had finally got their attention we had already past it and that's when I woke up.
It was really flat, transparent. Just like the colours of the rainbow but translucent and on a much larger scale (because it was so close), there was a lot of purple and blue and it was like dancing lights. It reminded me a little bit of a fruit roll-up.
Today is Good Friday. This means getting together with family, going to church, only eating dinner & having fun. Outline:
- Slept in
- Went to my cousin's house
- Went to church with everyone
- Went back to their house and played xbox
- More people arrived and we played mw2
- Had dinner with all the kids
- Drove home for 45 minutes. (Longest I've driven so far)
1. How old were you when you first started taking artistic photos?
I have always taken photos. When I was little my dad would buy me disposable cameras on camping trips but i'd always run out of frames before we got there! I started seriously taking pictures about a year ago.
2. What are your favourite camera/s and equipment?
I only use my Canon AE-1 (which was my mom's)
3. Who/ what are your inspiration for photos?
My friends are my models and they are my inspiration.
4. Do you put a lot of planning into your works or are they more spontaneous?
Sometimes my shoots are spontaneous and sometimes they're more set up. Like if I have a set idea in mind then I prepare ahead of time for it. But if I just feel like going out and taking pictures, I do.
5. What's your favourite subject for photos/ favourite type of photography?
I like all types of photography but I tend to take portraits more.
6. What would you like to achieve with your art?
I'm not trying to really achieve anything really... I just like taking pictures, that's about it.
7. How did you get into photography & what do you like about it?
Like I said before, I've always have liked taking pictures! I like being able to capture someone's personality or a memory through a still picture.
8. Do you often edit your photos?
9. Do you prefer film or digital?
I only shoot with film!
10. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
I don't want to be a photographer when I grow up; I just want to be happy.
Website: Mary Robinson's Flickr.