I almost cried at one point too.
It has everything a teenager could want in a book;
- A cute boy to adore
- A sob fest
- OH, THE HUMOUR
- Intelect and substance.
John Green is amazing, as is his brother; Hank. I love their vlogs and their whole nerdfighter group. They're just awesome in general. If you like politics, Harry Potter, intelligence, or any other nerdy stuff, you'll like Hank and John and the brotherhood 2.0 project they have on youtube.
In Other News:
- Ok, so i think that this 'in other news' segment will be a regular part of my blogs.
- I have almost finished my PE assignment for tomorrow.
- I still havn't got an ideas journal :(
- I had Drama ensemble today and it was great! we're doing a musical and Vienna taught us an awesome floor-slidey thing.
- Dancing with Joey tomorrow!
- Someone outbid me on ebay for Paper Towns.
- NIKE HIGHS
- An Apple macbook... pro i think? or a HP tablet PC, my cousin is helping me decide
- Indiana Jones (The Graphic Novel) from borders.
- Flight Of The Conchords on DVD.
- THE PURPLE ZEBRA STRIPED OVER-ALLS from general pants in the city.
- An ideas journal... but i'd have to choose that myself :)
- Stick-It on DVD.
- To have no assignments and just skip ahead til after the School Certificate :].
- A polaroid or Holga camera.
- The Dark Night on DVD.
- The famous people signed things at b-town and ezydvd at parra, people i would like include:
-The Friend's Cast
-The Charmed Cast